Friday, March 26, 2010

My Camera...in Nebraska

So Adam headed off to Nebraska today for a class field trip... and he took my camera with him. It was so hard to part with it, I felt like I was letting someone else watch my kid! I told him "keep an eye on it, don't let anyone throw their bag on it, don't let anyone else use it." It's my baby, besides Dixie. I trust Adam though, I've taught him about photography since we first started dating. He's one of those kind of people who picks up on things quick, and doesn't forget anything. Must be nice. He remembers everything I told him about ISO, aperture and shutter speed. I'm so proud.

So hopefully he brings back some sweet pictures from Kansas and Nebraska. He is in a wetland wildlife class and they are going to be sitting in blinds on the wetlands. Do good Adam!

No comments:

Post a Comment