Friday, July 1, 2011

Busy Busy Bee

Wow, I just realized it has been a few months since the last time I posted something. I've been planning a wedding, and as you can imagine, that takes a lot of time!

Lately we've been busy almost every weekend, if not every weekend, since summer has started. We've been to Kansas City, southeastern Kansas, the lake, the river for our bachelor/bachelorette party and having a lot of fun. However time is flying by!


This is Adam and I at our bachelor/bachelorette party at the river. We had a lot of fun!

This weekend we are headed to the lake to celebrate the 4th of July. The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays, because as most of you know, I am very patriotic. My dad and several family members served in the military. We live in an absolutely amazing country and in my opinion, more people need to realize this. So wave your flags and celebrate America this weekend! Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment