Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Selling Scentsy!!!

Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long, I was busy, then sick and now I'm starting to get better!

I just started selling Scentsy! For those of you who don't know what Scentsy is, it is a company that makes all different kinds of decorative warmers with every scent you can imagine! They also have other items including small outlet plug-in warmers, stuffed animals with scent pockets in them, gym tins, sprays and more.

The warmer in the picture above is the warmer of the month. Check out my Scentsy website to see all of the different warmers and scents they offer. If you live around Stillwater I can put an order in that will ship to me with no shipping cost and I can deliver it to you, if not, you can order directly off my website at any time and have it shipped to your home.

Here is my website address https://blayr.scentsy.us/home



No comments:

Post a Comment