Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Couponing

I've recently ventured into the world of couponing...not EXTREME couponing. However I still use those websites for tips on couponing.

The coupon website I find extremely helpful is http://thekrazycouponlady.com/ . This website helps anyone from beginning couponers to advanced or EXTREME. I just don't have the time nor the space to do that.

I have had a coupon binder since September and it keeps coupons organized, without it there is no way I could do it.

Now, I haven't found coupons for everything, but you can usually save something. You usually really save the money on toiletry items. I get tooth paste, shampoo, conditioner, body soap, etc. on really good sales. Walgreens is usually pretty pricey, but when they have sales, they have good ones! You can double manufacturers coupons with Walgreens coupons which makes things even cheaper! I have kind of figured out what goes on sale, so usually I wait to use coupons until things are on sale.

You usually don't find really good deals on meats and dairy, but saving big on other items makes it easier to afford these.... I've probably really confused you all, but if you are interested you should visit the Krazy Coupon Lady's website, it's very helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment