Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Busted Knuckles


So I got in a fist fight yesterday.... just kidding!

I went to a kickboxing class yesterday and busted several of my knuckles. Apparently I am either hitting the bag harder than the other people or I just need to get some gloves, because the wraps they give you to wrap your hands don't help at all! However, I was looking around at some of the other girls barely hitting the bag... I'm just not that type of person, if I'm going to work out, it's going to be hard, especially something like punching a bag.

By the way.... it hurts to type with busted knuckles...

On the other hand, yesterday's workout was the hardest workout since I was playing volleyball at NEO! It was an hour of non-stop bouncing on your toes, punching and kicking. The only time we weren't hitting the bag, we were doing wall squats and wall jumps. I felt like last night's workout was a mix of training for a boxing match with my dad/doing conditionging workouts for volleyball!

.... off to buy kickboxing gloves.... I'm really digging this kickboxing stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment