Thursday, December 8, 2011

Beauty Secret of The Year!


I'm in love!

I just bought this shampoo & conditioner the other day at Walgreens because it was buy one get one free... turns out it's a life saver!

Most of you know I have a TON of hair... not only a ton, but it's naturally curly too. When I was in the shower washing my hair it didn't lather up a lot, and I wasn't sure if I was going to like it...until I started blow drying it.

When I got out of the shower and drank coffee and piddled around with my hair still wet, I noticed my hair wasn't curling up like it usually does when I let it air dry. Then I went and started blow drying it... I only used a round brush on the top of my roots, nothing else, just the blow dryer.... and I started to think to myself, is this really real? Am I dreaming? There is no curl, no wave in my hair at all! It was STRAIGHT! Yes, straight... just from blow drying it. I only had to use my flat iron on the ends.

This new shampoo and conditioner literally knocked off 20 to 30 minutes of fixing my hair... so naturally this is my FAVORITE beauty secret this year. AND... it's buy one get one free at Walgreens this week!!!

So if you straighten your hair, have naturally curly hair, wavy hair, etc... you have got to try this. Oh ya, and they have an actual Keratin treatment made by the same company on sale too. I didn't think this stuff would actually work, but now that the shampoo and conditioner did this to my hair.... I'm going back to get the treatment!

No comments:

Post a Comment