Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Organix Keratin Treatment

Ok, so after I used and loved the Organix Brazilian Kertain shampoo & conditioner, I went back and got buy one get one free keratin treatments from the same maker (picture above).


I wasn't sure what to expect, since I've never had a keratin treatment, but my hair lady at the salon is always trying to get me to do one, I just don't have that kind of money. So I thought $7.50 (on sale, originally $14.99) was cheap enough to give it a try!



So, short and sweet... you have to have 48 hours of not washing your hair and not pulling it up in a pony tail, etc... basically a weekend, for the treatment. The treatment didn't make my hair completely bone straight, but rather silky smooth, which is amazing! I usually have an afro after drying my hair, but it was smooth and soft, and AMAZING. You have to try! It's only $14.99, why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment