Thursday, December 15, 2011

Chocolate-covered Pretzel Sticks



(bad picture I know, it's from my phone) ... but I haven't had time to go through and edit the pictures from my camera!


Anyway, I made these the other night, which were gone in less than a day, that's besides the point... they were SO much easier than the regular pretzels. Dipping each one of those little suckers can be tedious!


When I was at the store getting pretzels I noticed large pretzel sticks, medium and the really small ones. I opted for the medium ones, they're big enough to make it easier, yet not too big that it's all pretzel and no chocolate!


I used the pre-colored melting chocolates from Hobby Lobby, which in my opinion are the way to go! They are SOOOOO much easier than almond bark candy... I love almond bark, but if you look at it wrong, it clumps up on you.


So there it is, thought I would share my pretzel sticks with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment