Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pinterest



A lot of you already know about Pinterest, but some don't, so I feel obligated to inform those of you who don't about it.


I first learned about Pinterest a couple of months ago when my friend Sasha updated her facebook status of "pinning in the bathtub." I of course thought she was sewing in the bathtub... little did I know she was on this thing called 'Pinterest.'


So, I signed up, or 'requested' to be accepted. It was taking a while so I had one of my friends already on Pinterest 'invite' me. Then I got an email invitation and signed up and had no clue what I was doing for three days, then figured it out and fell in love. It's really hard to explain, but it's amazing and addicting. The best way I can figure to explain it is a virtual cork board with different categories (that you make) in which you 'pin' pictures on. These pictures can be recipes, clothes, fashion, furniture, crafts, etc. That's all I've got, but if you haven't tried it... go do it!


I've got a pretty sweet jewelry shelf I made, which was an idea I got from Pinterest. My next Pinterest project is make-your-own laundry detergent.

No comments:

Post a Comment